The Mangai Basadi dedicated to Shantinatha consists of a garbhagriha, a sukhanasi and a navaranga. An inscribed image of Vardhamana is placed in one of the cells of the navaranga. In front of the basadi are two well carved elephants. The basadi was built in about 1325 A.D. by Mangai of Belagola, a disciple of Charukeerthi Panditacharya and crest jewel of royal dancing girls and it was named Tribhuvana Chudamani.