The top of Indragiri has a defensive wall of stone, inside which are most of the ancient structures. The first object inside this wall is the chauvisa tirthankara basadi. It is a small shrine consisting of a garbhagriha, a sukhanasi and a porch. The object of worship consists of a slab on which three figures stand in a line at the bottom and above them, in the shape of a prabhavali, are arranged small seated figures numbering twenty-one. This panel of the twenty-four Tirthankaras was set up in 1648 A.D. by Charukirtipandita, Dharmachandra and others.